Wildfires are consistently cited as one of the major contributors to air pollution that is hazardous to human health, as smoke can remain for days after the fires are extinguished.
Smog produced by wildfires not only affects air quality, but also produces foul smelling odor in both metro and rural areas.
While the effects of smog from wildfires can be quite widespread, one effective way to protect yourself from that pollution is to use a mask with a high quality filter.
- Soft, breathable material for all-day comfort
- Ultra lightweight
- Easily adjustable neck strap to prevent ear strain
- Replaceable filter that filters more than 95% of harmful particles down to size 0.3 microns
- Washable outer shell
- Comfortable yet secure fit
- Effective filtration for smog and other harmful particles
- Easy to put on
- Does not trap moisture or humidity from exhaled breath
- Highly breathable while effectively filtering
- People living in areas affected by wildfire pollutions
- People living in neighboring areas affected by the spread of smog from wildfires
- Outdoor and indoor activities during smoky periods
AVOID THE SMOG, AND GLASSES FOG.
Individuals with pre-existing respiratory illnesses are especially at risk during wildfires (and the days following) due to health complications that the smog can cause.
With Purar’s Protect Plus filters installed, Purar’s air masks can filter out small, harmful particles down to 0.3-micron sizes. This includes smog produced by wildfires, making Purar an effective, stylish mask that provides clean air despite any smoky conditions in your area.
While filtering out pollutants, we’ve also eliminated the inconveniences that are common with other masks— including glasses fog! Purar masks feature an adjustable nose piece to fit the contour of your face for a secure fit and fog-free glasses.
DEVELOPED BY MANN+HUMMEL, A GLOBAL LEADER & EXPERT IN FILTRATION
Purar Air Mask uses nanofiber technology with ultrafine fibers to efficiently filter out more than 95% of particles down to 0.3 microns (such as PM2.5 and PM1) without restricting air flow. Purar Air Mask is certified under GB 2626-2019 for KN95 standards, similar to N95 or FFP2. View our certificates here.
Measure from nose bridge to chin
Measure the circumference of your face starting from nose bridge, then to the ear, followed by rear of the head and lastly back to the nose bridge.
8.5 to 10.5cm/
3.3 to 4.1 in
44 to 50 cm /
17.3 to 19.7 in
10.5 to 14 cm /
4.1 to 5.5 in
50 to 58 cm /
18.7 to 22.8 in
Notes on Fitting: If your measurement is on the borderline or you have different results from the above 2 measurements; you can pick the bigger size to ensure a better fit. For example, pick size L if your measuremenr for 1 is 9cm and 51cm for measurement 2.