As the travel restrictions ease around the world and more people are receiving vaccines, we can still do our part to limit the spread by masking up in congested areas.
This includes anywhere we are in close proximity with a large number of other people, such as in airplanes, subways, and trains. It is still essential to wear a mask to prevent transmission during travel.
Protect yourself and those around you by using an air mask to filter harmful particles in these areas.
- Soft, breathable material for all-day comfort
- Ultra lightweight
- Easily adjustable neck strap to prevent ear strain
- Replaceable filter that filters more than 95% of harmful particles down to size 0.3 microns
- Washable outer shell
- Comfortable yet secure fit
- Effective filtration for germs, air pollution, and more
- Easy to put on
- Does not trap moisture or humidity from exhaled breath
- Highly breathable while effectively filtering
- Health concious travellers who travel domestically or internationally
- Event goers (e.g football stadium, concerts)
- Commuters on public transport on a daily basis for work
EXPLORE, TRAVEL, BUT ALSO PROTECT YOURSELVES.
Airports welcome more than 9 billion passengers yearly. As traveling by plane and other means of transportation become more common again, keep air quality in mind. Crowded areas such as planes and subways are typically less ventilated, making it easier for particles to spread. If someone is coughing or sneezing, wearing a Purar mask can help protect your health throughout the whole trip.
DEVELOPED BY MANN+HUMMEL, A GLOBAL LEADER & EXPERT IN FILTRATION
Purar Air Mask uses nanofiber technology with ultrafine fibers to efficiently filter out more than 95% of particles down to 0.3 microns (such as PM2.5 and PM1) without restricting air flow. Purar Air Mask is certified under GB 2626-2019 for KN95 standards, similar to N95 or FFP2. View our certificates here.
Measure from nose bridge to chin
Measure the circumference of your face starting from nose bridge, then to the ear, followed by rear of the head and lastly back to the nose bridge.
8.5 to 10.5cm/
3.3 to 4.1 in
44 to 50 cm /
17.3 to 19.7 in
10.5 to 14 cm /
4.1 to 5.5 in
50 to 58 cm /
18.7 to 22.8 in
Notes on Fitting: If your measurement is on the borderline or you have different results from the above 2 measurements; you can pick the bigger size to ensure a better fit. For example, pick size L if your measuremenr for 1 is 9cm and 51cm for measurement 2.