Measure from nose bridge to chin
Measure the circumference of your face starting from nose bridge, then to the ear, followed by rear of the head and lastly back to the nose bridge.
8.5 to 10.5cm/
3.3 to 4.1 in
44 to 50 cm /
17.3 to 19.7 in
10.5 to 14 cm /
4.1 to 5.5 in
50 to 58 cm /
18.7 to 22.8 in
Notes on Fitting: If your measurement is on the borderline or you have different results from the above 2 measurements; you can pick the bigger size to ensure a better fit. For example, pick size L if your measuremenr for 1 is 9cm and 51cm for measurement 2.
1. Connect the outer mask shell and the inner filter by contacting the velcro pads.
2. Position the mask comfortably over the bridge of nose and chin.
3. Secure the mask by wrapping the strap under your ears and contacting the two velcro pads horizontally at the rear of head.
4. Ensure a good seal by shaping the nose clip to the contours of the nose shape.
5. For a more comfortable neck grip, rotate the two Velcro pads to form a crisscross.