Bacteria and germs are dispersed in the air when a person sneezes or coughs in the form of tiny droplets. Since these droplets linger in the air we breathe, mask wearing is a good precaution to protect ourselves and reduce the risk of bacteria entering the lungs.
Wearing an effective mask can help prevent the spread of germs while also protecting yourself from bacteria in the air.
- Soft, breathable material for all-day comfort
- Ultra lightweight
- Easily adjustable neck strap to prevent ear strain
- Replaceable filter that filters more than 95% of harmful particles down to size 0.3 microns
- Washable outer shell
- Comfortable yet secure fit
- Protects against droplets to block out germs and bacteria
- Does not trap moisture or humidity from exhaled breath
- Highly breathable while effectively filtering
- Individuals with respiratory allergies or sensitive sinuses
- Individuals who feel ill and wish to limit the spread of germs
- Protection and prevention during seasonal periods, such as flu season
PLAN AHEAD, CURB THE SPREAD.
Bacteria and germs are constantly in the air when someone sneeze or coughs, and can easily spread if you are not masked up.
As winners of Red Dot 2021 Product Design, Purar's Air Mask is equipped with replaceable filters and serves as an efficient flu mask to prevent bacteria from tiny droplets to get into your respiratory system.
DEVELOPED BY MANN+HUMMEL, A GLOBAL LEADER & EXPERT IN FILTRATION
Purar Air Mask uses nanofiber technology with ultrafine fibers to efficiently filter out more than 95% of particles down to 0.3 microns (such as PM2.5 and PM1) without restricting air flow. Purar Air Mask is certified under GB 2626-2019 for KN95 standards, similar to N95 or FFP2. View our certificates here.
Measure from nose bridge to chin
Measure the circumference of your face starting from nose bridge, then to the ear, followed by rear of the head and lastly back to the nose bridge.
8.5 to 10.5cm/
3.3 to 4.1 in
44 to 50 cm /
17.3 to 19.7 in
10.5 to 14 cm /
4.1 to 5.5 in
50 to 58 cm /
18.7 to 22.8 in
Notes on Fitting: If your measurement is on the borderline or you have different results from the above 2 measurements; you can pick the bigger size to ensure a better fit. For example, pick size L if your measuremenr for 1 is 9cm and 51cm for measurement 2.