According to the World Health Organization, air pollution accounts for seven million deaths per year. A large contributor to this issue is particle pollution. Over the last few years, international studies have shown the impact of fine dust on our health. The smaller the particles are, the more dangerous they are. PM2.5 particles, which are small, inhalable particles with a diameter of less than 2.5 µm, can reach the lungs and cause severe health issues– even death. The best way to avoid PM2.5 pollution is by wearing a mask to filter clean air for our lungs to breathe.
- Soft, breathable material for all-day comfort
- Ultra lightweight
- Easily adjustable neck strap to prevent ear strain
- Replaceable filter that filters more than 95% of harmful particles down to size 0.3 microns
- Washable outer shell
- Comfortable yet secure fit
- Effective filtration for harmful air pollution
- Easy to put on
- Does not trap moisture or humidity from exhaled breath
- Highly breathable while effectively filtering
- Everyday wear for those who live and work in polluted areas
- Traveling through areas where air quality is affected by pollution
- Individuals with pre-existing respiratory illnesses that require a mask for protection
BREATHE CLEAN, WHILE GOING GREEN.
Purar’s Air Mask and Filter Combination offers protection from harmful particles such as smog and other forms of air pollution.
In fact, Purar’s air mask filters are tested and designed to effectively filter out more than 95% of 0.3-micron particles, making it suitable for areas with poor air quality.
While protecting your lungs, you can also go green! Purar masks are washable and reusable, making them much more environmentally friendly than standard disposable masks.
DEVELOPED BY MANN+HUMMEL, A GLOBAL LEADER & EXPERT IN FILTRATION
Purar Air Mask uses nanofiber technology with ultrafine fibers to efficiently filter out more than 95% of particles down to 0.3 microns (such as PM2.5 and PM1) without restricting air flow. Purar Air Mask is certified under GB 2626-2019 for KN95 standards, similar to N95 or FFP2. View our certificates here.
Measure from nose bridge to chin
Measure the circumference of your face starting from nose bridge, then to the ear, followed by rear of the head and lastly back to the nose bridge.
8.5 to 10.5cm/
3.3 to 4.1 in
44 to 50 cm /
17.3 to 19.7 in
10.5 to 14 cm /
4.1 to 5.5 in
50 to 58 cm /
18.7 to 22.8 in
Notes on Fitting: If your measurement is on the borderline or you have different results from the above 2 measurements; you can pick the bigger size to ensure a better fit. For example, pick size L if your measuremenr for 1 is 9cm and 51cm for measurement 2.